HOW TO MAKE CAPPUCCINO ?
Cappuccino is a latte made with more foam than steamed milk, often with a sprinkle of cocoa powder or cinnamon on top. Sometimes you can find variations that use cream instead of milk or ones that throw in flavor shot, as well. You do not need to miss your favorite cappuccino at home.
- Use 3 to 4 heaped teaspoons of coffee grind to fill the portafilter.
- Slightly press the coffee inside the portafilter and insert it onto the machine.
- Let the water flow through. For an Espresso, stop when the running water turns clearer.
- Add milk and milk foam into espresso coffee.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder or cinnamon on top (optional).