HOW TO MAKE MILK COFFEE ?
A combination of coffee and condensed milk is a proud creation of the Vietnamese people, and today considered as a traditional beverage of Vietnam.
Those who are coffeeholic often tell each other, even during rush time, they always find time for a “ca phe sua da” with ALAMBÉ – Finest Vietnamese Coffee.
To prepare one yourself we recommend you follow these simple steps:
- Add 4 to 5 heaped teaspoons of ALAMBÉ DAK LAK into the Phin-Filter.
- Add ~20 g of condensed milk into the glass or cup.
- Pour hot water on top. Gently put the metal filter on top of the water and wait about 3 - 4 minutes to let it drip into the glass or cup.
- Add some ice for a refreshing coffee (optional).
- Stir all together well with a long spoon.